1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is equal rights for everyone. It really bugs me that we still, in 2012, live in a world where people are denied rights because of who they are.
2. My job interview this afternoon is good cause to celebrate – hopefully. Fingers crossed!
3. The most fun I ever had was the TV on the Radio concert last year. I danced my ass off (which is very uncommon for me), and we were close enough to the stage that the band members looked life-sized. It was a great night.
4. True friends are there to pick you up when you fall. The day I quit my job, I went out with my girlfriends and it was EXACTLY what I needed. I truly do have the best friends ever.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is a clean, organized space. Now if I could only keep one that way…
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is eating gelato on a patio. I did that yesterday.
7. My favorite celebratory food is absolutely anything from Extraordinary Desserts. Everything there is amazing.
xo – Heather.
[all pics c/o weheartit]