I recently read this article and decided that just in case any potential suitors are reading, I’d outline some things you might want to say to me to work your way into my heart. I mean, all this just doesn’t come easy. Now, pay attention:
- “You really know how to make sequined Toms work for any occasion.”
- “I know how to fold a fitted sheet; want me to teach you?”
- “I think it’s really cute when girls trim their bangs over the sink and don’t immediately rinse it out.”
- “I’d really love to watch you play video games sometime.”
- “I’m really good at spelling.”
- “No, really, I LOVE broccoli and brown rice.”
- “500 Days of Summer is my favorite movie.”
- “Want me to help you ball up all of your stray yarn sometime?”
This, of course, is just a starter list. I can’t be giving up all of my secrets, you know.
What pick-up lines would work on you?
xo – Heather.