* I haven’t been eating a lot of butter lately, but I may have to cave and make these - maybe even in my own flavors.
* You probably are already aware that baby carrots are a lie, but there are more reasons you should just suck it up and buy the whole, ugly ones.
* I am not a huge wrestling fan anymore, but I fell a bit in love with CM Punk because of this video, released after a bit of a Twitter call-out and resulting back-and-forth between he and Chris Brown.
* Do you know how to store fresh produce?
* My coffee would taste a lot better if I had this. I just know it.
* I recently incorporated bee pollen into my diet. It’s a tiny superfood!
I’ll be back tomorrow with a bit more proper update. My week has been crazy busy and I’m stressed beyond belief with work right now, so the rest of the day will be for house-y stuff and maybe, just maybe, a bit of relaxing.
xo – Heather.
* Sugar is a sneaky devil! I started paying more attention to labels and found that I haven’t been as sugar free as I thought. Here is a handy list of all the names sugar masquerades as on nutrition labels.
* Are you reading Harper’s Happenings? It’s one of my favorite blogs and Mandy is now in a Levi’s commercial. She’s totally adorable. Check out the blog and the commercial.
* I am going to make a shitbunch of these out of pages from old books and hang them from the ceiling of my new bedroom. I am also accepting volunteers to help, because I don’t know if you know how much a shitbunch is, but it’s only slightly less than a fuckton.
* Whirly Bird posted this video of Mr. Happy Man on Valentine’s Day. He has such a sweet spirit; if only more people (myself included) felt the love that he does every single day.
I am really hoping for a low-key Sunday. My hip started hurting Friday night (what am I, freakin’ eighty?), and Saturday morning I could barely move. Of course, I didn’t let that stop me from driving a U-Haul 80 miles round trip to get my new couch and I just said pffffft to any rest because I am super, super smart. Long story short, a low-key Sunday would really probably help my half-brained Saturday.
What are y’all up to today, hm?
xo – Heather.
* HelloGiggles on Chris Brown performing at the Grammys.
* James has one of the most loving, beautiful families in the world, and her wedding pictures capture it all so beautifully.
x0 – Heather.
(Haha. No, but really.)
* After a slight transgression yesterday (but man, were those new fish tacos at Rubio’s good), I’m back to clean eating today and totally looking forward to trying this recipe.
* You guys. A sleeping dormouse. SERIOUSLY.
* Is it weird that I’m getting a lot of meal ideas from a little birdie?
* Jess is making fun printables, like this one.
* I wish I was half as stylish as Harper, and she’s 2. No joke. (Her mama’s pretty awesome, too.)
*I know everyone has seen this, but I cannot stop watching it. I laugh/cry every time. I’d never really been a Kristen Bell fan prior to this, but now? I think she’s totally adorable and I want to be her friend.
Today I need to hit up the farmer’s market and the nail salon, and then I’ve promised myself that I will super clean my room as penance for all the shopping I’ve done this weekend. I have an embarassing shoe pile at the foot of my bed, and the passenger side of said bed is covered in magazines and books and mail. It’s really not a good look for a thirty-seven year old woman.
Oh, yeah, something about a football game, too.
Happy Sunday, y’all.
xo – Heather.
* The Escondido Farmers Market on Sunset had the biggest tomatoes today.
* I’ve been humming this song all day. Totally crushed out on Jason Schwartzman for the longest.
* Made this recipe tonight for a couple of easy, portable breakfasts. Really good topped just a few berries; I’m going to try them with almond butter, too.
* I’ve gotten back into this like whoa.
Happy Sunday evening, y’all. I’ll be back with a better entry early this coming week. Well, one with more words, at the very least.
xo – Heather